What is Mediation Counseling? Mediation Counseling is the process that assists disputing parties to resolve their issues/conflicts with the assistance of an impartial third party. The impartial third party, called a mediator, does not judge or render the ultimate solution but instead helps everyone to express their interests, communicate, and come to an agreement.
What can Mediation Counseling be used for? The easy answer is many things. Mediation is the least expensive solution to resolving conflicts - so its application is plentiful. Here are some examples:
1. Family Mediation: Divorce Settlements, Child Support Changes, Dispute Resolution, Custody, Teenager Issues,
2. Pre-Marriage Mediation: Setting Realistic Expectations for Life's Journey, Prenuptial Agreements, Wedding Arrangement Mediation
3. Business Mediation: Business Partner Dispute Resolution, Board Member Dispute Resolution, Employee Issues
4. Financial Mediation: Mortgage Lender Conflicts, Personal Loan Default Issues, Creditor Resolution
5. Personal Mediation: Friend Conflict Resolution, Property Line Disputes, etc
At Lets Talk Counseling we have many certified Mediators here to help you with your conflict resolution. We offer live video technology that is secure (confidential) and user-friendly for all parties involved. Just click "Sign Up" on the upper right-hand side of this screen to begin the process